Dentistry has come a long way from the days of merely extracting or filling teeth. Cosmetic dentists with a holistic approach to their craft can achieve remarkable outcomes today. With state-of-the-art technology, meticulousness, knowledge and understanding of holistic methods, our oral health professionals provide patients with the finest mouth care that transforms a middling set of teeth into a magnificent smile.
The Center for Advanced Dentistry offers customized and personalized dental care of a standard which meets the highest expectations for aesthetics, biocompatibility and functionality. We perform dentistry, based on scientific evidence mixed with artistry and creative thinking.
Bernard Baruch said "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail". Dentist usually see a solution which is only within their scope of services. However, better results can often be achieved by using sequential or combination treatment within a few specialities, i.e. orthodontics-periodontics-prosthodontics. In this practice, we apply a multi-specialty treatment approach. This vision allows planning and executing cosmetic dentistry for long lasting, predictable, stable, biologically compatible and cosmetically superior results.
Teeth and mouth disease can often be a manifestation of a general condition, intoxication or deficiency in nutrients. A success in our practice is not defined as just fixing teeth. It is prevention
of disease by analyzing and addressing risk factors, treatment
with respect to the surrounding tissues and the whole body, as well as postponing or refusing treatment
when factors are not favorable. Those factors can be modified. It may require the knowledge and skills of a hygienist, dentist and nutritionist working together to achieve the goal, and this is what lies our path of success.
Treatment at the Center for Advanced Dentistry can be carried out at one location, without having the patient travel to different offices for specialty procedures. When needed, our in-house specialist is visiting the patient rather than the opposite.
Some of our minimally-invasive custom solutions include:
- conservative dentistry: the goal is to save a tooth whenever it is possible and feasible; includes evaluation of pro-s and con-s; discussion of consequences and possible risks of saving a tooth vs extraction and replacement, for each specific case
- preventive dentistry: education about nutrition and it's effect on bone and teeth health; hygiene; reversing dental cavities when diagnosed in their initial stage
- biocompatible BPA-free composites
- clear removable braces
- classic porcelain veneers and ultra-thin veneers with minimal tooth preparation
- dental reconstruction with non-metal restorative materials: crowns, veneers and fillings (inlay/only) made of zirconia or porcelain
- smile lift gum surgery
- minimally invasive implants, sinus lift alternatives and flapless surgery
- case-specific implantology: including mini, short and immediate load implants.
- metal-free implants: zirconia implants made entirely of biocompatible, white zirconium oxide ceramic; sometimes incorrectly referred to as zirconium implants
- customized non-metal implants, made by scanning and computer-milling an exact copy of your own infected or failed root canal tooth (available in our European office only.) This closest to nature ceramic implant solution requires excellent bone around the failed tooth, but rewards the patient with minimally invasive surgery, avoiding drilling and bone grafting.
The Center for Advanced Dentistry prides itself on a tradition of helping local, nationwide and international patients.
Residents of New York NYC, New Jersey NJ, Pennsylvania PA, Massachusetts MA, Connecticut CT, New Hampshire NH, Maryland MD and Washington DC, please call to schedule an appointment directly at 212-758-1838.
Recommendations and contacts of patients who visited our office from around the globe are available upon request. If you would like to co-ordinate the treatment with your referring dentist please have him give us a call.
Call for an appointment
Center for Advanced Dentistry
782 Northfield Ave, West Orange / Livingston NJ 07052 (973) 736-3636
45 Park Ave, New York NY 10016 (212) 758-1838
We serve the following cities:
New York, New Jersey, New York City, West Orange, Livingston, Millburn, Short Hills, Montclair